Monday 30 January 2017

Review: Paper Towns

↠Review↞

Paper Towns

Hello!
Today I´m going to review a book, I liked it a lot, but it isn´t one of my favourites, it´s name is "Paper Towns"




Synopsis:


Quentin Jacobsen (Q) has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when shecracks open windowand climbs back into his life dressed-up like a ninjaand summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge, he follows her. After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues–and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.


Information about the book:




Personal Opinion:


I liked a lot this book, I think the mistery that envolves Margo is very interesting, but it isn´t one of my favourites. I was very eager to read this following how much I loved The Fault In Our Stars, and I decided that I had to read it before I saw the film due to my golden rule: read the book before you watch the film.
This is a very cleverly written plot. The trail of clues gives the book a driving force, something that makes you want to read on. It balances the comedy and the diary-like stories with the mystery brilliantly, by mixing them together. The two are inseparable. 

It has also a film, that I didn´t like a lot. You can see the trailer here.





That´s all for today. I hope you liked it and you read it.
Bye!
                                                                                                                               -Lucía

No comments:

Post a Comment