Wednesday 18 January 2017

Review: The Fault In Our Stars [TFIOS]

↠Review↞

The Fault In Our Stars [TFIOS]


Hello!
Today I am going to review "The Fault In Our Stars" a very popular book written by John Green, and also one of my favourite autoconclusive books.





Synopsis:

The story is narrated by Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16 year old girl with lung cancer. Hazel is forced by her parents to attend a support group in the, where she subsequently meets and falls in love with 17 year old Augustus Waters.


Information about the book:

Author

Country

Language

Genre


Published


Pages
John Green

United States

English

Young adult novel
Realistic fiction

January, 10, 2012
(Dutton Books)

313


Personal opinion:

I read this book some years ago. I totally loved it, so I continued reading more books. 
The whole story is beautifully written and is just breathtaking.
I think the plot was wonderful, the characters are absolutely believable.
Of course, I cannot talk about The Fault In Our Stars without mentioning the brilliant film adaptation.
It is one of the best adaptations I have ever seen.
You can see the trailer here.





That´s all. I hope you liked it.
See you later!
                                                                                                                       -Lucía

No comments:

Post a Comment