Saturday 4 February 2017

Storytime: My experience in the hostel

↠Storytime↞

My experience in the hostel

Hello!
Last week I went to a hostel with the highschool, and I wanted to share my experiences there with you. 

We went to "Villa Castora" a hostel in Cercedilla, Madrid. We had lots of fun.
You can see the location clicking here.



Day 1: 

We went to a beautiful grassland, but between the hostel and it was a large path in the moutains.
There the monitors told us a very cool story about a dragon (I will talk about it in another post)



Day 2: 

We went to "El tren de la naturaleza", a train that takes you around the mountains, then we went all way down from a very high mountain to the hostel. We were walking more than 8 hours!




Day 3:

We did an orientation run in the mountains, some of my classmates falled to the river. 
We had a great time.




Day 4 (last day):

We went to Cercedilla and played a Gymnkana in groups, we had to ask to the people in the streets about historical places or monuments.




As you can see we had lots of fun. 
That´s all. I hope you liked it. 
Bye!

                                                                                                                                  -Lucía

No comments:

Post a Comment